Monday, July 02, 2012

Checking in: Day 10 Post Operation

Yesterday marked 10 days since my Gastric Sleeve Operation and it has been a pretty easy ride so far.
 
I was able to work from home the Friday after surgery and continued all last week working from home.  Being a software engineer with a very understanding company and manager helps. 

As far as weight loss, well, the pounds seem to be melting off the body.  I am currently down almost 58 pounds and have dropped a full pants size and almost two shirt sizes!  It has been an interesting ride so far and can't wait to see how things progress.

I leave you with my picture of before surgery and one week after surgery.   Have a great week!

Front View.  Before on the Left, After on the Right.  One week after surgery.

Side View. Before on the Left and After on the Right.  One Week after surgery.





No comments: