Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What I Have Been Doing Lately Part 1

It's been quite a while since I have blogged. For that I apologize, especially to those who read my blog. I have been trying to do more things with my family, and trying not to let a new found hobby interfere with that, but most of the time, failing.

The new hobby I have is photography. It is something that all of us really like, from my daughters, to my wife and to me. It is especially something that my wife and I can share, and for that I am grateful.

But as with most things in my life, for just about all of my life, I tend to focus on one thing at a time and photography is no exception. There have been times when I would prefer taking pictures to interaction with my family. It is something I need to work on; putting the camera up and playing instead. It is something that I did tonight. One small step at a time. Thank God my wife has what seems to be unlimited patience with me. Any other woman would have had her fill.

We have a new church we are attending now. Woodcreek Church. A Bible based church that we all seem to love. My wife and I are going to their Discovery Class, learning more about what it means to join, and what it takes to join. I am very glad to have this back in our lives.

So that is it. In the next post I will be sharing some of my photos. I welcome you to take a look at the rest. You can find them by clicking on the title or clicking here.

No comments: