Here are the details from last nights run:
|10/30/2012 Run Details|
Here are the split times for this run. Actually not too bad, especially the last full mile.
|10/30/2012 Run Split Times|
Thanks for reading. Have a great rest of the day.
|10/30/2012 Run Details|
|10/30/2012 Run Split Times|
|Bill Glass DFW Weekend of Champions|
|Picture of the outside of the Estes Unit|
|Short Breakdown of the Prison Population by Offense Type and Sentence|
Mat 25:34-46 MSGBut that is not the only reason. I have several others as well. I believe that if you truly give these men and women the true Hope that is in Jesus Christ, then they can and will turn their life around and when they walk out of the prison, either discharging their sentence or paroling out, they will lead a productive life that will not be a burden on society. I have seen this with my own eyes! Also, each person has worth in God's eyes. The first person Jesus pardoned, while STILL on the cross was a thief condemned to death. Think about that for a moment. The people in prison have worth in God's eyes, even if people cannot find that worth. God loves all of us, even if some of us are behind bars for crimes they committed.
(34) "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Enter, you who are blessed by my Father! Take what's coming to you in this kingdom. It's been ready for you since the world's foundation.
(35) And here's why: I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was homeless and you gave me a room,
(36) I was shivering and you gave me clothes, I was sick and you stopped to visit, I was in prison and you came to me.'
(37) "Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink?
(38) And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?'
(40) Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me--you did it to me.'
(41) "Then he will turn to the 'goats,' the ones on his left, and say, 'Get out, worthless goats! You're good for nothing but the fires of hell.
(42) And why? Because-- I was hungry and you gave me no meal, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
(43) I was homeless and you gave me no bed, I was shivering and you gave me no clothes, Sick and in prison, and you never visited.'
(44) "Then those 'goats' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or homeless or shivering or sick or in prison and didn't help?'
(45) "He will answer them, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you failed to do one of these things to someone who was being overlooked or ignored, that was me--you failed to do it to me.'
(46) "Then those 'goats' will be herded to their eternal doom, but the 'sheep' to their eternal reward."
|Unit Full Name:||Sanders "Sandy" Estes Unit|
|Unit Address and Phone Number:||1100 Hwy 1807, Venus, TX 76084
(972) 366-3334 (**670)
|Unit Location:||One mile southeast of Venus on Hwy 1807 in Johnson County|
|Senior Warden:||Stephen McAdams|
|Deputy Director of Operations Monitoring:||Grady Wallace|
|Private Facility Contract Monitoring/Oversight Division Director:||Celeste Byrne, Private Facility Contract Monitoring/Oversight Division|
|Date Unit Established or On Line:||August 1989|
|Total Employees *:||195|
|Security Employees *:||144|
|Non-Security Employees *:||33|
|Education Employees *:||7|
|Contract Medical and Psychiatric Employees* *:||Medical = 11; Psychiatric = 0|
|Custody Levels Housed:||G1, G2|
|Manufacturing and Logistics Op.:||None|
|Facility Operations:||Unit Maintenance|
|Medical Capabilities:||Ambulatory medical, dental and mental health services. Managed by UTMB.|
|Educational Programs:||Adult Basic Education, GED, Fundamentals, Life Skills|
|Vocational Programs: Building Trades; Electrical Trades; Food Service; Culinary Arts; Computer Technology; Commercial Housekeeping|
|Additional Programs/Services:||Faith Based Dormitory, Progressive Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)|
|Community Work Projects:||Services provided to city and county agencies.|
|Volunteer Initiatives:||Substance Abuse Education, Support Groups, Pre-Release Programs, Religious/Faith Based Studies and Activities|
|Operated by:||Management and Training Corporation (MTC)|
|10/28/2012 Run Stats|
|10/28/2012 Split Times|
|The stats for my first 10K+ distance.|
|Split times for my first 10+ distance.|
|The details of my latest run (10/22/2012)|
|The split times for my run. (10/22/2012)|
|Third Weight Goal of being below 250? Check!|
|The details. Not a very good run for me.|
|My split times.|
|One of my previous workout playlists|
|New Christian Workout Mix. Notice the different styles including rap, rock and pop.|
|My Pop Workout Mix. Notice I have different eras and genres.|
|My Rap Workout List. Yes, I actually do like rap.|
|My Rock Workout List. This is really the best one when it comes to beats per minute.|
|Proceeds from the Frisco Fun Run go to the Frisco Education Foundation to build scholarship opportunities for our Frisco ISD students, including the Gary Burns Memorial Scholarship Fund.|
|Four High Schools will compete for bragging rights and a coveted traveling Spirit Trophy based on your end of race votes for the most spirited High School. Each High School will be assigned one of four spirit stops and have their Drum Lines, Jazz bands, and others entertain you and cheer you to the finish!|
|This is the seventh year for The Gobble Hobble!|
|This is the largest Race on Thanksgiving in the nation!|
|Christmas in the air with a great run in Frisco!|
|Indoor Run on 10/13/2012|
|Indoor Run on 10/15/2012|
|Overall information for Thursday, October 11, 2012's run|
|Map and Splits for the run.|
|Overview of tonight's run.|
|Time Splits and map|
|Christmas 2009. I am about 380 in this picture.|
|October 7, 2012. 256.8 pounds.|
|So This is taken from my MapMyFitness Page.|
|I am ranked 5th in this image.|
|It's a small trophy, but still, not bad for my second 5K!|
|Results from my very first 5K - 9/23/2012|
|Crossing the finish line in my very first 5K!|
|100 Pounds Gone!|