Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Run Last Night: A Great Compliment From My Wife

I decided not to run this past Tuesday.  Instead, I took it easy, if you can call changing a blown out tire on the street easy, and go see my youngest daughter's softball game.  After that we all went home and simply relaxed for the evening.

So I went running last night after compiling some playlist to run to.

The night was a little cool, and we actually had a light northerly breeze, unless you were running directly into it, so I put on one of my long sleeved compression shirts under my running shirt and out the door I went.

Forty-Four minutes later I arrived home and my wife looked at me as I walked into the living room and said "That was a quick workout." 

Without hesitation, I looked back, breathing a little heavy and said, " That was four miles." 

It was the best compliment I have had in a long while!

Here are the stats for my latest run:

 
Here are the splits.  I actually had some good splits and I believe I am getting a little faster in my runs:


Thanks for reading.  Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: