Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Upcoming 5K Race Schedule

I have had a couple people ask me about what upcoming races I am planning on running in the next few weeks, so I thought I would post my upcoming schedule here on my blog.  Here are the races I am planning on running in.

The first is the Gary Burns Frisco Fun Run, Saturday, October 27, 2012.
Proceeds from the Frisco Fun Run go to the Frisco Education Foundation to build scholarship opportunities for our Frisco ISD students, including the Gary Burns Memorial Scholarship Fund.

The next race is The Spirit Run 5K, Saturday, November 10, 2012 in Richardson, TX.

Four High Schools will compete for bragging rights and a coveted traveling Spirit Trophy based on your end of race votes for the most spirited High School. Each High School will be assigned one of four spirit stops and have their Drum Lines, Jazz bands, and others entertain you and cheer you to the finish!

After that comes the first of the Thanksgiving themed races, The Gobble Hobble, also in Richardson.  This race is Saturday, November 17, 2012.
This is the seventh year for The Gobble Hobble!

On Thanksgiving Day, it will be not just me but me and the family running in the Dallas Turkey Trot!  I am really looking forward to running with the family in this one.  This race is, of course, on Thursday, November 22, 2012.

This is the largest Race on Thanksgiving in the nation!

The last race I have on my schedule so far happens on Saturday, December 8, 2012 and is in again in Frisco.  I will be racing in the Frosty 5K that day.

Christmas in the air with a great run in Frisco!
If you like to run and get a chance to run in any of these races, please look me up and say hi!

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: