Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Night Before My Birthday...

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even....Oh, who am I kidding?

I decided last night after the lightening left the area to do my evening run.  I actually felt really good last night, so I decided not to do a speed run but a distance run, and the distance I wanted was that elusive 10K I am trying to reach as my next goal.  I felt sure I could reach it, as I kept running, and went past my normal turn around point to show myself I could do this.  However, as I came upon the four and three quarter mile mark, I was really starting to slow down, and made the decision then to make it to five miles and then call it a night.  Trust me, I wanted to stop at 4 3/4 miles, but decided that if I could do that, I could do five.  I'll hit the 10K distance soon.  I know I will.

After the run I had a nice surprise!  Find out after the pictures below.

The details of my latest run (10/22/2012)

The split times for my run. (10/22/2012)
So what was my surprise?  I achieved my third weight goal of going below 250!

Third Weight Goal of being below 250?  Check!

So Happy Early Birthday to me!  On to my next weight goal, which is to be at or below 225 pounds!

Thanks for reading and have a great rest of the day!

No comments: