When I posted back in July, I wrote down the following goals:
Weight Loss Goals:
- To lose enough weight to be at or under 300 pounds.
- I have achieved this goal already!
- To lose 100 pounds and become a member of the Century Club.
- To lose enough weight to be at or under 250 pounds.
- To lose enough weight to be at or under 200 pounds
- To achieve my goal weight of 180 pounds.
- I met my first goal of being at or under 300 pounds when I wrote my last post back in July..
- I achieved my goal of losing 100 pounds and joining the Century Club! I accomplished this on September 13, 2012.
|100 Pounds Gone!|
My next big goal is to be at or under 250 pounds. Currently I am at 262, so I have a few pounds to get rid of. I am hoping to achieve this goal sometime around December 15th of this year. To be honest, I was hoping to actually be at this goal, but the weight loss has slowed down so I am being patient.
For anyone who is interested, I am eating anywhere between 950 to 1200 calories a day, depending on how active I am that day. My break down for nutritional goals per day is as follows:
- Protein: 107 grams per day
- Carbohydrates: 83 grams per day
- Fat: 21 grams per day
I am using MyFitnessPal.com to keep track of all of my nutrition.
For my next post, I'll catch you up to date on how my fitness goals are coming along. Until then, have a great rest of the day!