I have set and am setting in this post my goals for weight loss and personal fitness. This is not your usual run of the mill goal setting mind you; nor is this the typical New Year's Day resolution type of goal setting. No, these goals are ones that are now written down, set in (virtual) stone and are goals that I will attain. Here are the goals I have set for myself.
Weight Loss Goals:
- To lose enough weight to be at or under 300 pounds.
- I have achieved this goal already!
- To lose 100 pounds and become a member of the Century Club.
- I have a few pounds to go on this one.
- To lose enough weight to be at or under 250 pounds.
- To lose enough weight to be at or under 200 pounds
- To achieve my goal weight of 180 pounds.
- To start and finish the Couch to 5K program and run my first 5K race.
- To run a 5K race with my family.
- Turkey Trot is the first one I want to do.
- To be able to jog a minimum of 3.5 miles 4 times a week.
- To be able to bike a minimum of 10 miles 3 times a week.
- To be able to swim a minimum of 1 mile 3 times a week.
- After achieving this goal I want to start increasing that distance every month until I can swim 2 to 3 miles at a time.
- To be able to start training for my first Sprint Triathlon.
- To compete in my first Triathlon.
- Sprint first
- Olympic second
- Ironman eventually
I'll leave you with this: What are Your goals? I would love to hear them!
Have a great rest of the day!