Friday, October 12, 2012

Thursday's Run (10/11/12)

So Thursday's run was brought to you by the numbers 11, 12, and 13, as in October 11, 2012 (10/11/12, get it?). 

I decided to keep my run in the neighborhood last night, in order to stay close to my home.  It wasn't a bad run, a tad bit slow, but the distance was nice.  I think I have decided that my best course of action for maintaining a good pace, say 10:30 to 10:45 minute miles, is to try and run with a partner or with a group.  When I have others with me I tend to run a faster pace.  When I run by myself, the opposite occurs.  So I am attempting to start a running club at my work.  So far only two others have expressed interest, but it is a start.

Onto this particular run.

Here is the overall of the run:

Overall information for Thursday, October 11, 2012's run

Map and Splits for the run.
Overall it was better than the last run I had and was the first time I have actually run in my own neighborhood on the streets and sidewalks.  I think I like this one a little better, especially at night.  Just in case something happens, I know lots of neighbors and can get to help a lot sooner than if I am by myself on the trails in the park.

Anyway, thanks for reading!  Have a great rest of the day!

No comments: