Sunday, December 18, 2011

Counting Down Christmas One Video At A Time -- Joseph's Lullaby

This is one of the newer songs written for the Christmas season, written and performed by Mercy Me and I really don't know how popular it is, but this song has personal meaning to me.  Sometimes Joseph is called the patron saint of step fathers, for even though Jesus was God's only Son, and wasn't Joseph's son, I can imagine Joseph taking Jesus in his arms and knowing that while Jesus was on earth and Joseph was alive, Joseph would take care of Jesus, as if Jesus were his first born son.  And that's how I feel too.  No matter if I wasn't there for the conception or the birth of my first born daughter, she is and will always be my first born child.  So this one is for you and for her as well.  Enjoy.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: