Monday, April 30, 2012

Farming, Surgery and More!

It's been a while since I've blogged.  I'm not going to lie to you, mostly it's due to work, being busy and the like, as well as simply being lazy.  I have a few things coming up that I need to blog about and will over the next few days.



I have three books I need to review.  Books that unfortunately have been very difficult to finish reading.   I usually pick pretty good books to review.  This time I didn't.







I worked with my Father-in-Law and my youngest daughter to finish up and plant our backyard garden!  I am still paying for it today.  Sunburned and sore!  I'll have pictures up and a list of what was planted soon.






And as I stated in the title, I have an upcoming surgery!  I will be doing a gastric sleeve surgery that should occur in the next month or so.  I will be blogging more about this decision, as well as the steps it has taken to reach this point and what happens next.

So like I said, I have a lot to blog about!  So stay tuned!

Have a fabulous day!
Eric

No comments: