Friday, January 06, 2012

New Year's Resolution So Far






So far so good.  Of course it's only been a week for me, but I have not missed my morning quiet/devotion time.  Granted I still don't have that time frame up to an hour yet, but I am working on it.  Best I've done so far is 40 minutes and I'm averaging about 25 minutes per morning.  Something about going to bed after 10:30 at night, then trying to wake up at 4:30.



I've decided to use youversion.com's list of reading plans to guide me for now. Specifically I am using the topical reading plans and the Solid Life Reading Plan.

I'll be staying the course, so keep me in prayer if you will, to stay on and do my best to work on my resolution for this new year.  I realize that this is a resolution that will not stop at the end of this year, but will continue on until I am completed upon my physical death; however, I think it's a good resolution to keep on keeping on with.

I'll post more later on about how this is going.  Until then, have a great day!

Eric

No comments: