Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Good Time Had By All Tonight

So tonight we split up the parenting time. My wife went to our daughter's school with our oldest daughter, to help out with the fifth grade graduation ceremony that happened tonight. Apparently this is a tradition, and my wife signed up to head it up this year. I talked to my oldest just now and she said she had a good time; of course, she was with her friends as well.

Now my youngest daugheer and I, well we went fishing!

This is how the story goes:
We blazed a new trail through weeds taller than my daughter, descended a rocky outcrop, waded through the river of sticky mud, climbed the tall mountain of rock, waded through deep river water, and then finally found our honey hole.

We pulled out seven fish, with 1 sunfish, five perch, and 1 largemouth bass, that jumped completely out of the water right in front of my daughter.

We only really got in about an hour and a half of fishing, but it was worth it.

A good time had by all.

No comments: