Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vacation Bible School

Today is the last day of Vacation Bible School for our church and tonight was the big celebration for it.  This is where parents, kids and all of the volunteers get together to talk, sing, worship and find out how things were for everyone involved.

This week my youngest daughter was attending while my oldest daughter and my wife were volunteering.  It was a big time commitment, but you can see it in their eyes that it was worth it.  I am hoping that next year I will be able to volunteer.  So here are some of the images and videos from tonight.  I hope you enjoy the sheer joy of the kids in worship!

Things started off with a food drive, the boys vs. the girls in which group could bring in the most.

Then we did some worship and praise with the kids and adults!


Just watching the sheer joy of my daughter singing and worshiping is my joy.


And I will end it with this.  The guitarist is one of the church musicians and is really good!


Have a blessed evening!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: