Thursday, April 20, 2006

Who I am

Some might look at the links to the right and wonder who I am? You might wonder that I am a very conservative person and there are time when you would be right.

So who am I? I suppose that I am a political enigma. I am a true independent...I think about the issues and the people attached to the issues and then try to make informed decisions about things. There are times when I am very conservative and that makes my wife very happy, considering she is a registered Republican, and then there are times when I tend to be more liberal. It just depends on the issue.

I am a Born Again Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ and as such I do have my conservative beliefs. I am Pro Life. I believe that Abortion is wrong and is nothing more than the murder of innocent babies who were given to the mothers (and the fathers) by God to take care of. I also believe that Marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not saying that I hate homosexuals, because I don't. But I do not condone homosexuality as a lifestyle. I believe that homosexual sex is a sin against God and goes against all that God created.

No comments: