Thursday, January 08, 2009

"Go Back to the Oven!" and Sharing Your Faith

All I could do was shake my head as I read this headline on FoxNews.com. A pro-Palestinian demonstrator, a woman wearing Arabic clothing, was shouting this at Jewish protesters protesting in favor of Israel's right to defend itself in Gaza against repeated rocket attacks on it's territory. I wanted to write this blog and be strong in my support for Israel and the Jewish people. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that no matter how much is said, printed or shouted at the world, unless the world knows Jesus as Lord and Savior, the world will never know the truth.

They will always hate the chosen people of God, because the world worships the god of this world, who is Satan. Yes Satan is defeated, but he is still god of this world for now, until Christ comes back. And they will not know the truth; they will continue to follow the lies.

I grieve for this world, and for those who are lost, for I too was one of those who are lost. However, I was preached Jesus by a very loving lady who's burden is for the lost and apparently it was time for me to learn and understand and make a decision. But until that time, I was blind, deaf and dumb when it came to the truth. I understand why the world is the way it is, for I was that way. We all were. So I am beginning to feel that burden as well for the lost.

So instead of writing a post condemning this lady who cried out her message of hate to God's chosen people, I will pray for her. I will pray that the Father send someone her way to preach Jesus to her, and that it will be her time to learn the truth and make a decision. I hope that you will pray for her and all the lost as well.

No comments: