Monday, May 08, 2006

Isreal Answers Back to Iran (Finally)

"Iran can also be wiped off the map"
So reads the Online edition of the Jerusalem Post. This is the sentence uttered by Vice Premier Shimon Peres during an interview with Reuters.
The entire article can be read here.


As I wrote in an earlier blog entitled " Iran and the Latest Lunacy", I believe that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has to be either insane or perhaps is deluded by religion; I don't know which. But I do know that I stated just a few days ago that if Iran attacks Isreal, especially with nuclear weapons, then Iran will no longer be a country as we think of it. Isreal will retailiate with their own nukes and if anyone is out there that thinks Isreal doesn't have nukes, then they are oblivious to the truth of that reality.

As appearantly the man in the white strapped suit is who resides as president of Iran.

God help us all when he triggers WWIII.

No comments: