Thursday, May 04, 2006

Where Moussaoui Will Spend the Rest of His Life



I think that today is a really good day for justice. Moussaoui once again lambasted our country today, asking his god to curse America and to bless Bin Ladin. But I absolutely love what the judge in the case said to this jerk. (I am paraphrasing here)

You came to this country to become a martyr...you will die in this country with a wimper...you will never talk to anyone else again.


I read this article a little while ago and smiled at the new home of this wannabe terrorist. He will spend the rest of his life alone with only his thoughts to keep him company.

I know that most people wanted him to receive the death penalty, but I think once you read the article I read, you'll understand the irony of where he will eventually die.

No comments: