Friday, February 13, 2009

Free Form Friday

I was able to do something I haven't been able to do in a very long time. I was able to take off from work for a little while and visit my daughters at school just in time for their Valentine's Day party.

Now, my youngest had already asked that I come, even though I didn't find that out until about 11AM this morning. So I asked, and was told it was fine. Later on, when Mommy asked her if she was surprised that I was there, she told mommy "No, I knew he was coming." How is that for faith?

Here is a photo of my youngest at the party:



Now my oldest was very surprised, and very embarrassed. It was like "Oh NO! Not my daddy!" And to top it off, I had to go and give her a quick hug and kiss on the top of her head in front of her friends! (Bad Daddy! Bad Bad Daddy!) I think she was glad to see me. I think.
I will have to say that fourth grade has changed quite a bit since I was in that grade.

I wasn't able to get a picture of my oldest, as the party had already ended when I got there and they were in clean up mode.

But it was a fun time and I was grateful to be a small part of it.

No comments: