Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Couple of Days

It's been interesting the last couple of days. The girls and I have played some more, mostly wrestling, and I wound up with a really terrible headache. I think it may have been an increase in blood pressure, but I'm not sure.

Then last night we had a line of storms blow through. Tornado sirens were going off, the wind whipped the trees, and hail rained down. We had to wake both the girls and move them to our safe location in the house. We don't take chances in times like that. After we moved them, we brought our laptops into the living room because the dish had gone out because of weather.

Now I used to be a storm chaser in Missouri about 10 years ago, and I have seen my share of bad weather, and last night, for the month of February, was pretty bad. I do count ourselves blessed, as the apparent tornado/straight line winds apparently skipped us, then picked back up to the east of us. It was almost as if we had a bubble around us. But that is what prayer is all about.

Anyway, that is basically it for the last couple of days.

No comments: