Sunday, February 01, 2009

It's Official -- My Blog Makeover

If you have seen my blog before, you will notice a lot of changes. Gone is the black, dark, serious blog I have kept for almost 3 years. Instead I have opted for a more whimsical, fun type of blog that I am not afraid to show my two daughters. I still will blog occasionally on things I feel need to be blogged on, whether of a political, religious or controversial nature, but I will tone it down some.

I wanted to thank my wife, Angela for making both my new header and button. You can see more of her work on her blog. If you wish, you can grab the button, located on the right side of the blog to put on your blog. I would greatly appreciate it if you did.


Stay tuned to this blog for future giveaways. I have some ideas on things to giveaway that are more guy oriented, so ladies, you stay tuned as well, as your husband, dad, brother, or boyfriend may like what I have to give away.


I hope you enjoy this new format. I would appreciate any and all feedback that you might have for me.

Thanks,
Eric

No comments: