Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Going to Wake Up to a Different America

Sigh....
Obama 220 Electoral Votes
McCain 135 Electoral Votes

Unfortunately, I must go to bed, as I get up very early to go to work. When I wake up, unless some sort of miracle happens, I will wake up to a different America. Note I did not say a better America, but a changed America. One in which I am afraid that more babies will be killed by the abortion industry, same sex marriage will be legal throughout this land, and who knows, maybe they will try to take our guns away too.

Now don't get me wrong. I am not against Obama because he is black. Race, skin color, don't matter to me. I would love to have General Colin Powell as President. It is not Obama's skin color, but his political ideologies that I can't stand.

I am not looking forward to this change at the top, especially with the democrats gaining more control of the House and Senate. I will try to remain optimistic, but I just have a feeling that this euphoric bandwagon that Obama has created will find the wheels coming off as America does wake up and find out just what it voted for.

At least I can say I voted for McCain, and Conservative leadership.

No comments: