Wednesday, November 05, 2008

So Let's See What Obama Can Do

Obama: 349 Electoral Votes
McCain: 161 Electoral Votes

The Majority of the American people have spoken and have ushered in the liberals. So what can I say about this?

I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I want to see what he does, who he puts in his cabinet, his rhetoric and how he deals with terrorist regimes like Iran. Honestly, it's not Obama I am really afraid of. It's the fact that Biden is now one step away and Congress is very much liberal and democratic.

Speaking of Congress, I am curious. Is the vast majority of Americans who linked McCain to Bush really so ignorant to think that Bush is the one that makes the laws for this country? Congress makes the laws and the President signs them, or vetos them. And how does a Congress with an approval rating in the SINGLE DIGITS have MORE Democrats elected? There are some things about the people of this country that simply amaze me.

So I will give him his chance. Mr. President-Elect, please, please don't screw this up and do stupid things like try and implement a "spread the wealth" type of policy, or start negotiating with terrorists.

No comments: